The specific responsibilities for the Director of Member Services are to:
- Provide oversight of individual and corporate member services administration by the Society
headquarters. This includes billing, database maintenance, and publication of the
- Provide direction and oversight of subordinate OVPs, including the OVPs of Individual Membership
and Corporate Membership, performing their duties in their absence.
- Oversee Society forms and correspondence related member services activities.
- Develop and maintain a forum for employment opportunities.
- Establish and implement member services policy as coordinated and approved by the Society.
- Develop and oversee publication of the Members Handbook.
- Report status annually
and at other times as directed by the Executive Vice President or
President. This includes developing
metrics, trending and analysis tools and information upon which to
base policy and direction, and evaluation
and recommendation of criteria defining the makeup of the Society
- Other membership-related tasks as assigned.